MyBrainBecameTechnoMyBrainBecameTechno

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 30 Fans

Necromorph Necromorph

Sounds like Rusty K artist good job i like it I like the Ending.

Rattle Serpent Rattle Serpent

Wiked! I like the hit synths and the bass line at second drop.

wax-jr responds:

thanks stay on touch

STAR: Adrift In Space STAR: Adrift In Space

I love Space games so i love this track those strings melody are awesome and the calm pad and drone sub bass pad line is nice and the hit synth is cool and nice piano everything fits well.
I order flight stick controllers for space games =O going put this in the background while playing games.

Anchorwind responds:

I'm glad you like it! I listened to this a lot for a while, especially with the windows down driving around. Just relax on my way somewhere.

Sumerian Infiltration Sumerian Infiltration

Awesome Release it on steam XDDDD your lucky to make music for video games I ended up making music for movie company's but I'm not allowed to share the movie company songs I think only my own composing ones are allowed to upload.

O'k the song EPIC when I was ready for a change it change so it keep me continuing to listen to it
and it reminds me of an album called Infected Mushroom Legend Of The Black Shawarma check it out you see what i mean.

Sorry to hear that the game never got finished hope everything goes well.

Peace out.

Burn7 responds:

That's way cool to hear you made music for a movie company! That's a pretty decent opportunity. I'm glad you liked the song, thanks for the review! I appreciate it!

Circutronics - NGADM Circutronics - NGADM

Nice job I'm not mad any more about that situation now its a great story to tell =D that i join the wrong competition XXDD
Good Song bro hope you make it and don't give up I joined a competition couple years ago on a sound cloud one but I did not win but hey look were both of us are still making music and getting better and better peace out =D

Spadezer responds:

Alright! Right on!

Thanks for the good words

MM5: Her Swirling Ethereal Solitude (PKRX) MM5: Her Swirling Ethereal Solitude (PKRX)

Love the Intro.

scale part was good

choir was weird in the good way was in weird chord structure but i like it a lot.

Middle part a lot of stuff going on but stays at same level of db so its not over power the other stuff in the background,

Scale melody comes in nicely.

Just notice a pad to change the break of the ending part of song witch was cool.

Amen break is over used in every dnb song so it makes me get bored of the track let me know if it was not the amen break but sounds like it to me.

Ending was cool with the piano and sparkle scale going on.

that last couple of seconds with bass kick and bell could had gone for longer with cross fade to lower gain sound to end the track.

Get Festive Get Festive

Happy Birthday from MBBT

Track was awesome and happy all the way threw.

MrKoolTrix responds:

Hehe, thanks. :)

TECHNO RAGE FINAL TECHNO RAGE FINAL

guys Techno Rage is back on my new account check it out. its me Music_Creater

Feels like yesterday Feels like yesterday

It needs a goa or psy or trance bass line in it to make it full felt empty. but melody is class a one for that
Your experience gave you a voting power of 1.98 votes!

4 star for missing bass line.

wax-jr responds:

Relax, more stuff its coming up :D

Misdirection Misdirection

Your experience gave you a voting power of 1.98 votes!

sorry to hear that you've mist the deadline this is superb 5 different's styles that what i like to see
more creative and more enjoyable to listen to.
I like the flute made it sparkle and everything else was perfectly timed example when i was waiting for something to change it change in time for me to keep listening to it.

I0TA responds: